Monday, December 11, 2006

Birthday and other stuff

Well I guess this has been the longest time I stayed without writing up a post, this was cause of many reasons:
1- Too busy with the season picking up
2- My aunt had an operation
3- I caught a bad flu which knocked me out for 3 days
4- KSA decided to block off some pages of blogger which affected signing in!

Anyway, my birthday was 02 December (yeah the UAE national day, woop-dee-do), and sadly not many of my deviant friends remembered, even though half of them are from the UAE and they noticed it was the same day as their national day... Anyway when you get older you start to feel birthdays are over rated anyway, whats so special about them? you just managed not to die for 12 months!

But I did get a few nice gifts... like a new Giorgio Armani wallet from the Mrs. (thanks honey!), an overseas call from my aunt in England (awwww), the new Boss perfume from my sisters, and last but not least a nice amount of cash from my parents

So what else has been goin around in the Godfather's world... Well I formatted my I-pod cause I felt there was too much junk on it anyway (23 GB of junk!) and it was easier to format it than to remove what I didnt like. Also in the news, I finally laid down my defenses and decided to agree that I need braces to fix a few of my back teeth. But the doc discovered I had a crack in one of my teeth and it has died and now I gotta get a root canal!!!!

The Saudi stocks are falling badly, they lost 2 years of profits in just 2 weeks and people have lost more than half of their savings... I lost alot too but I managed to escape before it got worse... Sukie wrote me the sweetest words... its so great to know that you mean so much to somebody, and it kinda gave me a confidence boost after I was feeling I wasnt liked alot just cause I always speak what comes to my mind... so now after I read this, I can tell ANYONE here on DA who doesnt like me or doesnt understand me to kiss any side of my ass they wish and to go burn themselves in a place where no one will hear them scream, lool....
You can read what MJ wrote about me here

I opened an Aramex "shop&ship" account which gives u a mail address in both USA and UK, so no more "sorry we cant ship to your country" crap! I srated by buying myself an arm band for my ipod and some external speakers for the Mrs.'s Nano I-pod. oh yeah I also subscribed to Men's Health magazine for half what they would charge you for an overseas subscription! I am even thinking of buying filters and lenses from Amazon cause they got amazing deals there!

Anyway thats it for today... I got my dentist appointment in an hour so I gotta go to a bar and get drunk... wait, I'm in Saudi Arabia, oh well...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i really don't understand the whole 'blocking' sites business in KSA, i find it very overprotective and silly, anyways that's just an opinion, and an opinion isn't a fact, so it doesn't have to be true. =)

Nuri said...

It's late but... Happy Birthday!

G said...

1. happy belated birthday!!!!!
2. I'm sorry bout ur tooth, hope u feel better :S I'm dentistophobic :P
3. congrats about ur mail acct it's realllllly very helpful indeed!
4. we wanna go out for dinner, celebrate both ur birthday and the mrs.. so pick up a date and a location n let me know ;)

Unknown said...

sarzoory... it is silly really, why block something that you know we can still get by simply turning on a proxy silent surf program??

nuri.. thank u very much dear

jewel... denstitphobic huh? dont let rania kill u! lol... about dinner, actually you guys should set the date cause you are the ones with the hectic schedules! ours is simple... we are free anyday except friday after 9 pm! lool