Saturday, September 16, 2006


Yes its true.. someone new has entered my life... I have been longing after her for a very long time... and at last she has fallen in my arms... it cost me alot, God she is realy high maintanence, but she deserves every penny! Yes.. its true... I finally got it... I got the Nikon D70s!!!!




And I am so glad that I waited, cause when I passed by the shop I found that they had an even better offer than before! Instead of paying 4300 Riyals (US$ 1140) for just the D70 and the basic lense, for the same price I got the cam, the basic lense, 70-300 Nikkor zoom lense, 1 GB memory, 2 UV protection filters for each lense, and a carry bag worth 60$ !
I felt like a kid who got a new toy, remember when you get a new action figure or somethin? u wana take it next to u in bed, u wana take it in the car when u go out, thats how i felt like, lol
Oh and by the way, happy 18th birthday sis! Till now I still remember that day when she was born... Actually I still remember that I was there when my mom's water broke, lool.... we didnt go with them to the hospital but dad came to the house around 6 PM and told us we had a new baby sister!
We called her "Thoraya" which is the name of my grandmother... Thoraya is an Arabic name meaning "Chandlier" and also means "a large group of stars"... So happy 18th birthday sis... hope all ur dreams come true, and I wish u the best of luck in DAH college and in the major u love: Graphic Design!

10 comments:

Nohaz said...

aih da kol da for the cam?
ana 2olt akheran hatokhtob wala 7aga
3omoman mabrok ya fandem
khodlina beha sora ba2a
/me mobtasima

Unknown said...

hi Noha... well yeah ana ba7eb el tasweer awi awi... u should check my gallery online: http://djvue.deviantart.com/gallery

Nohaz said...

انا هناك بس المشكلة ان نسيت الرسم و نسيت كل البتنجان بس بحاول
دةور علي نوهاز هناك

Nohaz said...

انا كنت بصور زمان صور حلوة واله بكاميرا زينيت مانوال لكن بطلت
زمان كنت برة مصر و مناظر طبيعية و صغيرة منشكحة للحياة مليش هم الا اللعب و الفسح و الدلع و بسسسسسسس

Nohaz said...

واضح ان الدنيا صغيرة و لينا اصدقاء مشتركين

Unknown said...

التصوير حاجة جميلة وممكن ترجعيلها في اي وقت، مصر مليانة حاجات جميلة تتصور

فعلا بيننا حاجة مشتركة، انا سعيد بصداقتك

Nohaz said...

بدأت أرجع للرسم تاني
طبعا تنقصني الادوات .... مفيش الا قلم اتش بي و قلم تاني 6 بي لكن سمك 5 مم مش نص لا 5 فطبعا مش عارفة ارسم قوي ده غير أن ايدي بقت ناشفة
بحاول ادور علي سفر
أدعي لي

Unknown said...

ربنا معاكي، ياه حاجة تانية مشتركين فيها وهي الرسم، بس انا برضه سبته من زمان ونادراً ما برسم

انا متأكد إنك ممكن تلاقي الادوات الناقصاكي في محلات كتيرة في مصر

Nuri said...

I want one too!!! They're expensive...

Unknown said...

I know Nuri, so u have to be a clever saver ;-)