Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Sale!

Everyone loves sales... You save money, you get new stuff which you originally couldn't afford... But believe it or not, I hate sales! (yeah yeah, shoot me if you like!) To me a shop which has sales is like a battlefield... or judgement day... people coming and going (some are running!) as if they are hurrying to find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow... Long lines at the counters, shouting, even a fight breaking up here and there, and don't get me started on how the stuff is thrown around in a hap-hazard matter! Its like going through the rubbles of a bombed building or a fallen plane! But at the end of the day, sales is like women, you cant live with them and you cant live without them, and you smile as you walk out of the battlefield with your prize in hand, plus a few bruises and maybe a police ticket for double parking...

Shit.. another guy just left our agency... that makes 3 employees in just 2 months, in addition to 2 female staff who left their positions in our mother company (maybe cause our vice president is a playboy, God knows!) Is God giving me signs? Should I leave too? (And not cause our vice president is a playboy, no I dont go that way) Well anyway I AM tired of the tourism field, and I wish to seek a position in my dream career: advertising!

Now my friend wrote a very interesting journal making fun of the theory of how masturbation causes blindness , which made me remember a funny pic I had saved somewhere on my PC... He asked me to include it in my next issue blog, so here it is pal, just for you ...


Health wise this has been a sucky week for me, I didn't loose any weight (even though I feel more fit!) and don't give me that you substituted fat for muscle crap... plus I fractured 2 fingers while playing soccer as a goal keeper with my friends last Thursday... So now I cant swim or do any weight lifting for like 10 days, doctors orders! Now if you excuse me, its time for my "jerk shot" and I have to show half my ass to a male Filipino nurse so he can poke me with a needle... see ya in my next issue... OUCH!

5 comments:

SunShine said...

"Think of the kittens" hehehe, very funny!

Mystique said...

I wonder why there is such high rate of employee turnover!

Cheers

Unknown said...

Sunshine.. Glad u enjoyed it as much as I did ;-)

Mystique... yeah I am getting worried too... cheers mate...

White Witch... glad u agree, and yeah us guys sometimes like sales too :-p

DiDi said...

You don't like sales??! *fainting*

Well, there's a way to avoid all these potential problems and still get cheap pretty stuff: know when the sale starts, and show up in the first hour (usually 10 am).. even though you won't be the only one.. it won't be that croweded.. plus, u'll find ur size :) hehe

btw, salamat 3la ur fingers

Unknown said...

Hi Didi...

Well when u have work from 9 AM its not easy to be the first at the door :-p

Allah yesalemek, thanks for the warm wishes