Monday, November 20, 2006

Help me know myself

Please take the time to fill out these quizes, they are very simple and you can do one for yourself!

The Dark Side of me

The Bright Side of me

This is a short poem I wrote called " Childhood Memories ", it was for my latest Photo (shown below):

Everyday passes us by
The train of life doesnt slow down
Everyday holds mixed feelings
A smile.. A laugh.. A frown

The child in us dies slowly
As life's troubles kill us inside
We seek escape, we seek shelter
From life, there is no where to hide

Norture the child in you as your own
He lives in your heart, in your head
You may need this child one day
Sadly, you may find him dead...

8 comments:

mortalmuslim said...

salamzz
I dunt knw u so cant solve the quiz.Thats my first time here.MAshallah u r a poet keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I'll do it, but I'll have to read more of your posts first (archives, maybe). So it will take some time... ok?

Anonymous said...

Why do you moderate comments?

Unknown said...

MortalMuslim.... Thank you very much brother

Nuri... sure take your time! I moderate comments so I wont get any low life scum putting silly stuff on my blog. But since I can delete comments, I may remove the moderation.

mortalmuslim said...

salamz
um....I am not a brother ..I am sis!

Unknown said...

oh sorry about the mix up :-(

Anonymous said...

Well, I alredy voted. I must say, they're all pretty blind choices. I found the dark side particularly hard to pick because I couldn't really tell you are any of that. But I had to choose 5 so...

Unknown said...

its ok , thanks anyway :-)